I love to have people guest post! It gives a great variety to the site and allows my followers to check out some of my great friends in the “blog-o-sphere”!
If you have an idea that would fit in with this community or if you are simply looking for a way to get some more exposure, guest posting is the way to go!
Here are the guidelines for submitting a guest post:
- The post should fit in with the theme of my site. Some categories that would help you understand the theme are faith, parenting, prayer, etc. If you read a few of my posts, you will begin to see very quickly what my site is all about.
- Please note that I make the final say on whether or not a guest post is used on my site. I will not accept negative, cynical, ranting posts or anything that attacks a person, belief or religion. No profanity will be accepted either.
- Include a short bio that will give the reader a very short synopsis of who you are. If you have a site, please consider including a link to your site and a picture of yourself. Please also consider including a picture to be used in the post or if you would like me to find one for the post.
- I reserve the right to edit or reformat all content as appropriate (i.e. spelling, grammar, layout). I will always confirm major edits with you before posting.
- The post must contain original content. The content cannot be previously published work and plagiarism will not be accepted.
- You may link back to relevant posts in your blog.