I believe that comments are what make any blog better. I believe they can start great conversations and can create great relationships! So, I want to encourage you to post a comment on any and all blogs and comments on my site.
There are, however, a few guidelines and a few things you should know. Please review this and feel free to contact me if you have any questions or issues.
- You are 100% responsible for your comments.
- You hold me and any other commenter or author 100% harmless of any and all repercussion, damages or liabilities that your comments may have.
- I reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as I see fit at any time for any reason I see fit. I rarely do this, however the integrity of my site is extremely important to me. If I do make changes to a comment, I will make note of it.
- I would prefer that you use your real first name as I feel this helps build community. However, if you wish to be anonymous or use a pseudo-name, I understand.
- If you are adding your URL (website, blog, facebook page, etc.) please use a legitimate URL taht you control.
- Please provide me with a working email so that I may contact you directly if needed.
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- Please use good taste in your comments.
- No personal attacks of any kind will be allowed on this site! All personal attacks will be deleted.
- Please do not post affiliate links in your comments and please limit the number of links in your comments.
- Though I try to respond to every comment on my blog, please do not be offended if I do not respond to yours. Sometimes I am unable for one reason or another.
- I HATE SPAM! I will delete any spam that makes it past my Askimet filter.
- If you post a comment that falls into moderation, please know that I will review it and post it as quickly as possible. Please understand that I am not always at my computer, so if it sits in moderation for longer than usual, please be patient.
- By commenting on my blog, you grant me the right to use your comment in blog posts, written material, or any other form of publishing.